Monday, September 19, 2011

[Podcast] Netsounds Unsigned with Count Clockwork


A lot of great things to say about Netsounds Unsigned, its a brilliant representation of emerging talent round here and its also an awesome listen. I don't know why I haven't made a post about it yet! Well if your not a listener I hope this makes you one so I can make up for some lost coverage.  Wasn't long ago that dance music of all sorts was almost non existent on local radio or podcasts and recently I've been really excited about what the future holds for the genre here. So our insane electronic friends Count Clockwork have been featured on the latest podcast with an interview and a play of their latest release 'Whorehouse'. Have a listen to full podcast and share! Also while we are the note of podcasts and radio myself and Connor Byrne will be starting a monthly show on a online radio station in representation of JNS although nothing is secured yet we will be bringing yous some live mixes very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment