Sunday, October 16, 2011

[Visuals] Chemical Brothers

First of all I would like to apologise for the lack of posts recently, things have been pretty hectic for the last couple of weeks but exciting things are happening. I have taken on some new writers in different fields of music expertise that will hopefully give this blog a more universal appeal. So hopefully you will see some new posts from them soon.
So to step things back up again I thought I would post these videos that have been entertaining me recently. If im honest I have never been a big Chemical Brothers fan and before you start cringing its because I never saw them live. I enjoy there music but it compared to a live experience it seems almost pointless. This just proves my point, the visuals for their live show are just unbelievable and whats even better is seeing how much effort and skill is put into making them. If all superstar DJ's started doing this and not just turning up with a usb stick I think people would start respecting dance music a lot more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment