Friday, July 15, 2011

[TLTG] The Life Time Guarantee


Hey people, just in one of those listening moods and realised times like these are the perfect time to give tracks a real chance, especially If your a DJ. If you think about, your first impressions of a track can ruin it for you, if your like me and to stubborn sometimes to overcome you hipster ego (I was hipster before anyone knew what a hipster was btw!) then it can be a real shame to miss out on songs which may give you something to remember in a couple of years time. Its all fine and dandy to listen to bangers all night long but nothing beats feeling of hearing a song that reminds you of a great time in your life. And so I present to you the ever lasting list of songs which I think will last a life time!

To start it of I thought I would ask some members of my family what there everlasting song would be

My 20 year old brothers choices:

Alien Ant Farm - Movies

 The Killers - Mr Brightside

Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar

My Dads choice:

Simon And Garfunkel - The Boxer

My Mums Choice:

Freda Payne - Band Of Gold

Some of my Choices:

The Waterboys - Fishermans Blues

Linkin Park - In The End

Sum 41 - In Too Deep

The Prodigy - Charlie

More follow up posts to continue including 'Soon to be TLTG'. If you want your most favorite song of all time to feature in the post then holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment