Friday, November 11, 2011

[Tech House] Chris Lake and Nelski - Colours (Roy RosenfelD Remix)


My soundcloud following list is a bigger mess than Libyan politics but there are still a couple of artists who light up my dropbox like a hot piece of ass at a funeral. Roy Rosenfeld is one of those! He has a constant ability to make me want to get up and dance, infact I purposely don't go on my Soundcloud when I have work to get done because I know a little house treat is awaiting me and all it will make me do is funk my way over to my decks. And you try explaining to your tutor why your acoustics assignment is shaped like a 2 hour tech mix.

So tonight I thought I'd share what I have been listening to for the last hour. If your into your tech house style mixes I can't recommend Roy's enough. He does one roughly every week and there seamless gold. This one is fairly old, 4 months to be exact but that gives you the chance to work you way to the present mixes.

1605 Podcast 016 with Roy RosenfelD by UMEK & 1605 Promo Mixes

Iv also picked out one of my favourites form the mix. Its a remix by Roy himself and it is dyno!



Please support by purchasing his track from Beatport 

No comments:

Post a Comment